The Ruins | Talisay City

The Ruins Talisay City
The Ruins in Talisay City was the largest residential structure built at that time. This mansion belongs to sugar baron Don Mariano “Anoy” Ledesma Lacson (1865-1948.) Built after the death of his wife Maria Braga (1911) and served as the residence of their unmarried children. But, early part of World War II, USAFEE and then guerrilla fighters bunt this mansion to prevent the Japanese forces in making this structure as their headquarters. It was burning for three days, leaving no traces of its glorious past, but still the effort of the workers paid off, because it’s gorgeous RUINS are still standing and part of our today. Continue Reading >>>