The 414 Years Old Plaridel Church

Plaridel Church
Plaridel Church or Quingua Church is under the patronage of Saint James the Apostle. This Gorgeous structure is now 414 years old.  The people in this area, with the help of the local government, are preserving it's historical value.  Around 1581 when this church was established.  During the British occupation (1762-1763)  this church was the place where the money and jewels of San Agustin in Intramuros, Manila were kept. 

Tourist Spots in Bulacan
A stone’s throw away from the church is an octagonal chapel locally known as the Simborio Chapel. Believed to be built in the 1800s, the chapel may have functioned as a mortuary chapel although its current location in a residential area is a few meters away from the current location of the Catholic cemetery. The chapel features pointed arch windows and semicircular niches on its base. Source: Wikipedia.Org

Old Churches in Bulacan

More of Heritage and Historical Sites? Continue Reading >>>